Admins have the ability to reassign PMB numbers. You can recycle and use PMB numbers that are
inactive or reassign users completely new numbers.
To reassign a user's PMB number
1. Click on the Customer button on the top task bar
2. Then, click on the Assign new pmb number button
3. From there, you can type in the user (or PMB number) you would like to reassign:
4. Clicking on the user will allow you to either type a new PMB number, or select a new PMB number from a list of available numbers in the drop down menu
5. Click on Assign new pmb once you've decided which PMB you would like to switch the user to.
Note: You can only assign numbers under the highest number assigned. If the current number assigned is 5000 then you cannot assign a number above 5000. If you do require to assign above the heigest number please send a special request to firstname.lastname@example.org.