1. Click on the Mail Admin Icon
2. Click Add new mail
3. Fill in the mail information (PMB# and Sender required) into the sections and click Add mail.
When you enter the PMB # hit the enter key to add multiple mailboxes. Then hit the tab key to
return to the next section
4. When you type in the PMB#, a colored box will appear. This will signify the customer’s status. It is important that you only add mail for active, paid members
• A green box means the user is active and a paid subscriber
• A gold box means the customer is inactive but it has been less than six months since they canceled. This means you still store their USPS mail (not packages) but you do not record the mail items.
• A red box means the customer is inactive and mail is no longer accepted or recorded. Send these mail items back to USPS by writing NSP (No Such Person). When you enter the PMB#, it will appear in a colored box.
5. Add a message and the customer will be notified of the mail with the message as well. The
message will also appear in their account when they view their mail online. Select the message from the drop down menu for common messages or customize your own message in the text box.
• Only letters and postcards are allowed to be scanned.
• Once you have added the mail the customer will be notified via email and it will appear in their
SphereMail account. Administrators will be sent a copy of the email.