An administrator can create up to 4 customized plans per Operator account as well as change or edit the plans at any time.
To Set Up A New Plan
1. Go to the toolbar at the top of the administrator module and select the "wrench" icon.
2. A new toolbar will open that looks exactly the same with added options of Coupons and View Plans
3. Click on View Plans to see a list of plans that are currently in place for your customers.
4. Click on Create a New Plan and input a name and a price for the new plan. Remember to include both a monthly price as well as a discounted bi-annual (6 Months Price) or annual (One Year Price) to encourage your customers to pay upfront for a longer term.
5. Click on Make Plan Visible if you are ready to go live as your plan will be visible on the SphereMail website. If you are not ready to go live, simply set up the plan and uncheck the box Make Plan Visible.